LET’S BEAT THE CLOCK & HAVE SOME FUN!
Toastmasters are taught to run meetings on time, finish speeches on time and make membership goals on time. “Beat the Clock” is about finishing the year on schedule – with a bang!
Here’s a wonderful new club goal: Earn the “Beat the Clock” award! Plan a contest in your club to motivate every member to get involved.
Are you ready to BEAT the CLOCK? It’s fun time, again! Meeting people as guests and subsequently welcoming them as your clubs members is fun and gratifying, isn’t it? Add 5 new/dual/reinstated members between May 1st and June 30th to win the “Beat the clock” membership building ribbon. Let’s BEAT the CLOCK! . Toastmasters Clubs receive a Club Ribbon and 10% off your next Toastmasters order by gaining (5) five new, dual or reinstated members by June 30th, 2017. In Addition, District 35 is offering an incentive along with the TI incentive of $100 per club that gains 5 new members. New, dual and reinstated members count for credit; transfer and charter members do not count.
Beat the CLOCK
- The award start date is May 1st and last date is June 30th 2018.
- In order to qualify for the award, the club must add and PAY for 5 new or dual or reinstated (total of 5 members in any combination mentioned above).
- Transfer members are NOT counted towards this award.
- Members must be added only between May 1st and June 30th – not before May 1st or after June 30th.
- PAYMENT must be completed by June 30th. Adding members in Club Central by June 30th and paying on July 1st will not qualify your club for this award.
- Memberships added by June 30th but with July 1st as membership start date will not qualify for this award, even if payment is completed before June 30th.
- Payments can be done through Credit card or Wire transfer. Once payment is completed, please review the club membership roster to see if the newly added member’s name is present.
- If your club is doing a wire transfer for payment for these 5 members, please ensure that the payment reaches Toastmasters International well ahead of June 30th so that the amount gets credited into your club account with TI and subsequently credited against the respective individual. As June is a very busy time due to year end processing, it is best to complete the wire transfer at the latest by June 15th.
Open House Incentive
- First 20 clubs that Hold an Open House May 21, 2018 – June 30, 2018 and add atleast 1 new member will receive a $50 gift card
How to Claim
Email request to Club Growth Director Rozaline Janci at email@example.com 15 days in advance of the Open House taking place
- A copy of the invitation/flyer 15 days in advance of Open House
- After the Open House, send the following to the Club Growth Director – Record of attendance of both members and guests